Women's Class w/Paul Gomez

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    I have contacted Paul Gomez to do a 2 day training class for just members wives of the board and members. He is out of town teaching and will get back to me asap.

I will not be attending the class you all know why but I will help Paul get it together.

Let me know if you or someone you know wants to attend.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    I have not worked out the details but I am thinking it may be an all day class, maybe even a 2 day class. He can do a couple hour class we have talked about that before.

bayoutrigger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Alexandria, La.
    My wife is in...1 day or 2 day. She just needs enough time to make sure her "call" is not scheduled on the weekend of the class.

Paul Gomez

www.Gomez-Training.com
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge, More or Less
    Greetings, all

I spoke with Mel yesterday evening and it sounds like some are interested in a full weekend of training, while some are only able to commit to a single day.

What I'd suggest is doing a day of pistol work [a modified version of my Introduction to Defensive Pistol/Defensive Pistol 101 class] on a Saturday and a second day consisting of more pistol work in the morning and unarmed and pepper spray in the afternoon.

If ya'll would like to go forward with this, I've got 10/11 October & 21/22 November open. Let me know and we'll see about securing a range.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, PM or call.

Thank you,

Paul

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    A full weekend doesn't work for my wife, she works most of the AM on Saturday, and is off on Sunday. Additionally, we'll be just returning from our honeymoon on the 21st.

MsTrixie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    I would attend "ANY" class Paul Gomez offers for women, at "ANY" time, even if I have to change my schedule. He's so worth it. We are SOOO lucky to have someone who will take the time from his busy schedule to help a group of women learn "basic 101 shooting". Paul is a world of information and anyone who has ever taken one of his classes, would agree, that is well worth the time and effort to attend and learn "correct" techniques. http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23894&page=2#

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    I would attend "ANY" class Paul Gomez offers for women, at "ANY" time, even if I have to change my schedule. He's so worth it. We are SOOO lucky to have someone who will take the time from his busy schedule to help a group of women learn "basic 101 shooting". Paul is a world of information and anyone who has ever taken one of his classes, would agree, that is well worth the time and effort to attend and learn "correct" techniques. http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23894&page=2#

It's nice to see someone besides me loving Paul!
    :D

Top Bottom