Taurus 905 9mm revolver SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Taurus 905, 2" barrel, blued, hammerless and comes with 5 moon clips. Got this second hand so I'm not sure of a round count. It has the normal discolored trigger on most taurus revolvers, there is the normal scratching in the bluing and one rub mark on the cylinder (barely noticeable) Trying to fund other guns and/or life :). There are only certain trades I can take. The only trades I will take is a ruger 10/22 and cash, taurus 85, s&w 642 with cash from me, or glock 19 with cash from me, tlr1 or 2, and finally LSU football tickets. I'd like to get $275 OBO FTF in Natchitoches, Colfax, or Alexandria Louisiana. Nothing else comes to mind right now. If you have any questions please let me know!

This is a stock photo. Will take better pics later.

Last edited:

columbo

La CHP Instructor #468
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Alexandria
    What about heads up...

...for a Taurus 605 five shot .357 low round count. I'm in Alexandria. Magnum too hot for wife with carpel tunnel, 9mm would be better. Had to use printer scanner for photo; camera at work. The finish is great. No noticeable scratches or wearing as it seems in the scan. You'll see FTF if it gets that far. Let me know. opps... forgot the scan.

Last edited:

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    ...for a Taurus 605 five shot .357 low round count. I'm in Alexandria. Magnum too hot for wife with carpel tunnel, 9mm would be better. Had to use printer scanner for photo; camera at work. The finish is great. No noticeable scratches or wearing as it seems in the scan. You'll see FTF if it gets that far. Let me know. opps... forgot the scan.

Sorry friend, I really should sell unless I can trade for those things in my thread.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom