*SOLD*Ruger 10/22 + extras for Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

x1eric

UNSC Spartan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Denham Springs, LA
    I've got a never fired NIB 10/22 I bought for my gf to get started with but found out bass pros range doesn't allow any rifles it's the only long gun I own and bass pro is literally 30 seconds from my apt so I'm not gonna drive any farther just to shoot a .22 especially since I usually shoot after work on weekdays if I were to drive into Baton Rouge from denham it would take me an hour just to get back home after a range session due to traffic so Im just gonna put it up for sale and if no one is interested to the pawn shop it may go It has a Tapco Intrafuse AR style 6 pos. adjustable stock and Tasco 1x30mm red dot scope that was cheap as far as optics go but will do the job, 1 butler creek 25 rd steel lip mag and a nylon rifle bag. Still have original stock, 10 rd mag, 6 .22lr dummy rounds for cycling action NOT DRY FIRING and original box along with manual and a guide book on 10/22's still have all receipts. I live in denham and would prefer to not have to ship and am willing to drive a reasonable distance if necessary first time ever selling a gun in this manner if i need to include more information, better pics or price breakdown please let me know this is also my first time posting so please be patient if i do something wrong i guess lets start at $375 and see what happens
    only interested in selling everything together and might consider trades for .22lr or 9mm handguns depending on what it is
    Thanks

P9201007.jpg

P9201009.jpg

P9201022.jpg

P9201008.jpg

P9201020.jpg

P9201026.jpg

P9201010.jpg

Last edited:

HammondShooter

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Albany, Louisiana
    Just a BUMP for a nice setup.

If I was in the market for a 10-22, I'd be interested in this, though it's almost full price--maybe a bit less considering all the extras...

Shane

x1eric

UNSC Spartan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Denham Springs, LA
    i definatly understand about the price, alltogether i think the total of everything i spent was a little over $450 with the gun, the red dot, the stock, ext. mag, guide book, and bag, so it is under full price if everything was bought new, but i completely understand what your saying i just hate to lose $100 plus dollars on a gun ive never even fired, that and in my experience of selling misc. things is if you ask $400 someone will offer you $200 so i was trying to avoid that, but i am completely open to offers if anyone is interested i dont really know how to value a gun that is not technically new, but not used if ya know what i mean so please dont hesitate if you have a different price in mind especially since my xbox just got the RROD:madfawk:

HammondShooter

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Albany, Louisiana
    That sucks about the XBOX 360, but I'm not up on the acronyms, so RROD escapes me, though it sounds bad. :eek3:

Actually, I'm shocked that the Bass Pro Range doesn't make an exception for .22 long guns, as many of those centerfire pistols are louder and have more penetration, and because most people who shoot have a .22 rifle and would like somewhere to shoot it without having to find a friend who lives in the woods.

I'm working on another deal at the moment, but if that falls through, I may get back with you. A pawn shop will give you nowhere near what this is worth.

Shane

x1eric

UNSC Spartan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Denham Springs, LA
    RROD= Red Ring Of Death
    when the green lights around the power button turn red due to some sort of hardware failure or error code or overheating, typical microshaft

Yeah i tried to argue that same point at bass pro seeing as how there sign only says nothing over 44 magnum and they said its not a noise or penetration issue its a permit issue that they are not permitted for shotgun or rifle, i was really tempted to take the butt stock off the 10/22, leave the pistol grip and and say its good its a pistol now but wisdom prevailed and i didnt although all i really wanted to do was just sight it in, the guys in the firearm dept are really nice guys and thats really what stopped me, i wish i would have just gotten my gf a p22 instead but oh well...$350 price drop

x1eric

UNSC Spartan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Denham Springs, LA
    Dantheman
    I sincerely apologize for not getting back to you sooner, i cant really visit the site from work, so i have been trying to keep track of it through my phone, which thanks to at&t doesnt always work. I have been offered cash by another member and will be accepting that offer, if it does not work out i will be contacting you to see if you are still interested as you and he had the most attractive offers. Also, I am sorry to anyone else that I was not able to get back to quicker. So thanks for your patience, and my sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner.
    Thanks for your understanding
    Eric

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom