Od Xd9, P11, Pf9, 7.62x39 Rossi 4 Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Okay peeps. I was just informed yesterday that my wife lost her job, so I am going into panic mode and sell off some of my stuff that I do not use :( So here goes

First off: OD green xd9 4" model. Has light holster wear and couple of scratches. Comes with 4 15 round stainless mags, and one 30 rounder by promag I assume. Comes with fobus type holster, hard case, original paperwork, and extended magwell. I am looking to get $500 for it. YoungGunner686 has first dibs on it already, but if he backs out I'll post it up. SOLD

Keltec p11 with 5 magazines all with pinky extensions. 2 are s&w 12 rounders with sleeves. $315. If you want armalaser $415. Like brand new, performed excellent but I just got a g26 so this one won't get shot. Comes with original box, paperwork, and belt clip (had to notch the screw to get it off). SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

Keltec PF9. I haven't even taken delivery of this one yet, but it's sitting at my FFL waiting to be picked up. I'd like to get $250 for this one. I think all it comes with is one magazine with pinky extension. SOLD PENDING REST OF PAYMENT FROM HOMESLICE!!

Rossi 7.62x39 single shot rifle. I bought this from good JimDana and have never fired it. It looks brand new, but doesn't come with a box. 7.62 is a great hunting round comparable to 30-06 incase you're unfamiliar with the round and this would be perfect for your kids first hunting gun! $175.

Okay, now I know most of you live down south so here's what I'm going to do. Pay full price for the gun and I will deliver them to either the Baton Rouge area/New Orleans/Lake Charles areas. If you come pick the guns up I will be inclined to take off 10-15 bucks. I am coming down in the middle of October anyway and will deliver them then. If you want them, you MUST send me a small non-refundable deposit and the rest will be expected upon delivery of the gun. I know some of you may not like it this way but I ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW THAT THESE GUNS ARE GOING TO SELL! Hence the deposit. If you're skeptical about it, everybody on the forum here knows the deal and some of them that I've dealt with before have my address and you can always come find me and kick my ass if you think I'm taking your money :) Please PM me with any inquiries and beforehand I thank you because any purchase will help me out immensely!!

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    If homeslice for some reason doesnt want the pf9 let me know, there is another board member here who is out of town that wants one.

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Still got the rossi single shot. Will take $165. To anybody I'm supposed to meet up with it looks like I'll be in the NO/BR area on the 17th this month!

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Since we're coming down to the wire on my trip to BR/NO I will trade the rossi for a marlin 60 + a little cash, or a ruger 10/22 with some cash on my end depending upon accessories or condition. Just hit me with what you have!! Thanks!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom