Seeing if there is any interest - Springfield M1A for sale ***traded***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Like the title says, I'm really seeing if there is any interest. I didnt really want to sell this, but a buddy of mine needs to sell one of his rifles and needs the money so I might try to help him out. This is a Springfield M1A Standard. I'm looking to get $1250 out of it (rifle only). I have the DWP adjustable cheek rest installed. If interested, I also have a 10X Super Sniper scope on a Gen 3 scope mount with Warne rings and a Harris bi-pod. Locks up solid and has held zero. I've put about 300 rounds downrange with it. Make an offer on the whole package if you're interested. I would prefer to sell everything as a package then to piece it out.

n1261272835_30141736_4984.jpg

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    OK, just found out that Sum-beach sold his rifle (Colt 9mm AR). Crap!!!! Anyway, now that I have it in my head that she might be leaving me, I'll still leave her on the table for sale or trade. Looking for long guns. Got a son on the way so if I get rid of one, I have to replace it with something else. Let me know what you got?

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    The scope is the SWFA SS 10x42 with side focus which ran me about $400. So, for the whole package as it stands with rifle, two 20 round mags, scope, rings, mount, harris bi-pod, cheek rest and sling, I think $1700.

I think that's fair considering new M1A's run about $1400 by themselves and this one is in really great shape.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I'm kind of open at the moment. If someone has a decked out AR or a nice bolt action .308 with scope, someone suggested trading two AK's for it, I'm pretty open to suggestions. I dont shoot this one all that much since I got my Socom 16. I live by the rule of 2's, but since I have another kid on the way, I may need another AR to give that one. Cant leave him out. LOL

gun_slinger2006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Ponchatoula
    I have a remington 700 VS 26" Heavy Brl in 308 with 78 rnds (hand loaded)down the tube . Burris 4x16x44 signature on top, Bipod (not harris). Rifle is in better than great shape . If you think you want to trade for just M1A , no extras let me know . e-mail = gun_slinger2006@excite.com .
    might could sweeten the pot.

Last edited:

hegunshop

twotoursstillstanding
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Rehoboth Beach
    Trades for M1A and rest

That is nice!! What trades are u interested in?

I have about 100 nice Rifles from AR 15 SP1 Colt to an AR 15 with the 5.45X39 speedy little thing. 11 M1D's 20 Garands. Rossie Always willing to make a decent trade for a M1A. Let me know your interest and i will see all I have that falls into that group. Psl-54 dragunov repros cases of nagants mini 14, let me know
    Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom