To those of us at CAS today 10-4-09

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I think that even my revolver got prune-y from being out in the rain too long.

It was fun but very wet.

I doubt anyone will see video's or pictures from today's competition unless they were using an underwater camera.

Dave

ForrestB

Wife Shoots Also
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Luling, La.
    Had a blast today, guys in squad 2 thanks for all your help today. Hope ya'll had fun in the rain and mud. :) Hope things dry up some for the Gator. All of you headed for Area 4 good luck and have fun. Forrest :D

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry about bailing out on ya'll this morning but not worth it. Still trying to recover from the last back injury and not wanting to get all messed up before the "Gator". We'll see everyone soon enough.

Beauxdog :)

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Well it was nice to see at least in my squad that all our firearms will work rain or shine. Magazines landing in the mud for those that use them. I don't recall any jams on any of our various handgun makes and models. Wet hands on wet grips let's you know if the gripping surface on those handguns will work.

Dave

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Well it was nice to see at least in my squad that all our firearms will work rain or shine. Magazines landing in the mud for those that use them. I don't recall any jams on any of our various handgun makes and models. Wet hands on wet grips let's you know if the gripping surface on those handguns will work.

Dave

I had a malfunction but it was the ammo and not the gun.Its the first round of monarch steel case that hasn't went bang for me.

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qzHpuX4yic[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B7o3fo2vH4[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYqG8640OfM[/ame]

Sorry for the poor quality of videoing (except for when Jeremy videoed my run). But it was raining and my #1 concern was not getting the camera wet :D We also videoed Stage 3 but it came out very poorly with the heavy downpour.

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    yeah the match was a good experienceto shot in the rain and the mud. it also alowed for a good time and some funny jokes atleast in my squad lol.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone have any idea when they'll be posting the scores? I like to see just how far in last place I am each time.

Dave

Top Bottom