man threatens to shoot iphone at apple store

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    You can judge that book by its cover.
    :rofl:
    Original.jpg

He told the employee he was, "So mad, I could pop a 9mm at it."

The employee allegedly told Goodrich there was no need for that, then Goodrich allegedly told the employee, "I'll do it right now. Look!"

Goodrich then allegedly opened the right side of his shirt, displaying a black, 9mm handgun.

Goodrich had a concealed weapon permit.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Dang, who knew that Apple employees had their own law.

Quote:

"Goodrich is charged with aggravated menacing, causing fear of harm to an Apple employee".

I bet that they have a good dental plan too. :rolleyes: :D

Art

blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    Yea well I guess none of yall have ever dealt with At&T customer service. Not that I would be stupid enough to do what this moron did but I have felt like that on the other end of the phone. By the way 6 month update. Still getting 600.00 phone bills every month, they fix it every month but takes me a two hour phone call every time and thats after they have my pregnant wife reduced to tears. Fing pathetic. When our contract is up, the phones, internet modem will be used as target practice.

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    Yea well I guess none of yall have ever dealt with At&T customer service. Not that I would be stupid enough to do what this moron did but I have felt like that on the other end of the phone. By the way 6 month update. Still getting 600.00 phone bills every month, they fix it every month but takes me a two hour phone call every time and thats after they have my pregnant wife reduced to tears. Fing pathetic. When our contract is up, the phones, internet modem will be used as target practice.

Take it up the chain of command dude. Don't stop until you get the answers you want.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Take it up the chain of command dude. Don't stop until you get the answers you want.

+1

Several years ago I had a tussle with AT&T's alleged customer service, including a frustrating conversation with an Indian or Pakistani who insisted his name was Robert and that he was in Florida.

I finally printed out all of the email threads and attached them to a nicely worded narrative of the ordeal. I then printed a muli-year chart of AT&T's stock price, which had been declining badly. I drew a red downward sloping trendline acrros the price history and wrote "it appears your stock price is follwing the path of your customer service."

I snail-mailed it to the office of the CFO. About two weeks later I received a wriiten response from someone in the CFO's office and the problem was resolved.

Moral of the story, escalate early and hard.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    wow... for a second there I thought it was gonna turn out like this:

"I swear to god if you dont empty that cash register now I will kill every last iphone in this building!"

Top Bottom