Some new Badness and a Promo Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    We're ass deep into re-tooling for our suppressor line , several new thing's on the horizon . Here's a peek at our new can profile and also a link to a " Intro to RedJacket" video that was done as part of a pilot . I think the pilot sank but the video's still cool

ar15cansmall.jpg

ar15canfromfrontsmall.jpg

http://www.redstick-firearms.com/videos/rjf2.avi

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Guys if you have problems with the video you might have to save it and open with windows media player.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I talked to a guy for a good hour the other day at work. We were talking about you for a while. He had bought a few suppressors and a SBS, and I was telling him what I plan to get from you as soon as I am ready for it.

I look forward to following this and seeing what else you can come up with!

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    Looks like it'll turn em in to farts....

.223 rated?

That Video is Hilarious... I would watch that over those ****s on OC Choppers.

Last edited:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Looks like it'll turn em in to farts....

.223 rated?

That Video is Hilarious... I would watch that over those ****s on OC Choppers.

Yes , or .30 cal [specify when you order]. Our S/S body can's are good for .300WinMag or Full Auto .308 .
    That was the idea behind the video , History Channel sent the production company down to get us in action . They say they're still floating it around , I got a e-mail the other day from them wanting updates on the company , what we were up to and whatnot .

Last edited:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    I talked to a guy for a good hour the other day at work. We were talking about you for a while. He had bought a few suppressors and a SBS, and I was telling him what I plan to get from you as soon as I am ready for it.

I look forward to following this and seeing what else you can come up with!

There ya go :) One customer at a time :D

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Looks like you cats could have your own reality TV series. Makes those michelob ultra drinking OCC punks look like débutantes at hula hoop cotillion. I wanna see them blow **** up with a theme bike. Great vid.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    They shot that last spring , looking to make a pilot . You 'll know they came back with movie money when my shop start's looking like 3rd season OCC , all gentrified and whatnot . LOL Till then we'll just keep building gun's and suppressor's and moving my plans for world domination forward one day at a time ;)

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I love your guns & cans but Mia is my favorite. :D

I'd love a Suppressed SBS Saiga 12, but I'm kind of attached to my kidneys...would hate to sell one.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    I love your guns & cans but Mia is my favorite. :D

I'd love a Suppressed SBS Saiga 12, but I'm kind of attached to my kidneys...would hate to sell one.

Mia send's love dude :) now , stop wasting your money on modes of transportation and you can buy some cool stuff ;)

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Wasn't there a bunch of people claiming you couldn't suppress a shotgun after No Country For Old Men came out. I know I saw a few posts somewhere (not on this site). Wish I would've had this video then.

And what is the deal with that. Could you produce a suppressed 870 or the like?

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Wasn't there a bunch of people claiming you couldn't suppress a shotgun after No Country For Old Men came out. I know I saw a few posts somewhere (not on this site). Wish I would've had this video then.

And what is the deal with that. Could you produce a suppressed 870 or the like?

Bunch of folks tried . Bunch of folks failed . Actually , some of the biggest names failed . Then I caught a nut and ran my mouth and told a guy I could do it :rofl: 4 months later , we had a working model :)

870 ? been asked a LOT , I could but it would look gay , like the abortion they mocked up for that movie . Also , no sight's , I just don't think it's worth doing

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    no luck with the video here either.
    it's working , you might have to download a newer version of Media Player . I got no clue what to tell the guy's with a Mac

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom