Taurus 101 .40 cal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Im selling my Taurus 101 .40cal, guns in good shape and has 2 clips as well as a leather detective holster. asking 375.00 obo. SOLD

Last edited:

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Possible trades, pm me with pics of what you have. The pistol does show few small signs of wear, the slide was actually blued, i had polished it, but can return it to blue if needed.

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    rough guess, 8 boxes, the wear on it is carry wear not use wear. and i do a complete tear down to clean it after each use. Indoor range is 2 miles from my house, and anyones welcome to come by and take it for test firing. Im not great with a pistol but i can hold a good 5" pattern at 50ft with it. Great protection piece for the home or auto. thats what ive always used it for. I dont believe you can buy this particular gun new anymore, but i paid 595 for the gun only this past july. Im the only owner, bought it new. I keep my guns in good shape.

RETURNING IT TO BLACK FINISH TONIGHT IF NOBODYS INTERESTED IN IT. WILL POST NEW PICS WITH BOTH CLIPS AND HOLSTER LATER. SELLING IT TO BUY ANOTHER 1911 BIG HAWG.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom