Wts/wtt Fnp-9 Usg Lnib"SOLD"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    I have a LNIB FNP-9 that has had about 10 rounds fired through it. I'm asking $500 or trade. I copied the below info on the gun from another site, just to give you more info on the gun. I bought the gun new. It comes with everything from the factory. Case, paperwork, 3 16rd mags. etc
    Looking to trade 1911 in 9mm or Glock 17L

Fabrique National (Browning)
    FN FNP9 USG 9mm
    Features of the new FNP USG include a stainless steel (black oxide coated) Slide, Polymer Frame, Tactical Rail, Ambidextrous Controls, Changeable Back strap Inserts to change grip Feel/Size. The new USG model incorporates dual action thumb safety/de-cocker. Handgun can be carried “cocked and locked,” like the 1911 series pistols if desired for a first shot single action trigger pull, or use the de-cocker to carry a loaded round in the chamber with first shot being double action, your choice! The USG also comes in a unique dark earth (greenish brown) toned polymer frame.
    Mine is the dark earth model.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    If I didn't already have a RRA AR, I'd think hard about it. I'm really trying to get something to carry. Maybe someone will trade you a Glock 19 for your AR and then you can trade me for my FNP9!!! Well, it could happen!:chuckles:

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Someone needs to take a look at this deal! If you are interested in a FNP-9 then don't pass this one up. It has been taken out of the box once to shoot, 10 rds. It is like buying a new gun for less money!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom