WTB Glock 19 Found one!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Ok, it looks like no one is interested in trading, so I will have to break out the cold hard cash! Let me know what you have for sale.;) Someone has to have to many Glock 19's and is wanting to get rid of one.:p

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Two used G19's on GT with standard sights and two magazines one is $500 FTF and the other is $525 shipped. You might consider buying new.

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Yea, I can order a new one for 500.00, I was trying to get one local. If I can't find the right deal, then I'll just order one. I would rather pay cash for one from an individual.

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    Oh and by the way , I don't really trust GlockTalk forum. I've been messed over twice over there. The couple days ago a seller posted a Glock 19 for $400 shipped. I posted "I'll take it" and then sent PM to him. Never heard from guy. A couple people posted after me saying "great deal" etc and then a person posted that he (glockster) would take it if I didn't. The seller then posted another "still for sale" and I then sent him an email. No answer from him and then a little later he posts "sold to glockster". The guy that posted way after I did. Shaddy business over there. Be careful. :mad:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Oh and by the way , I don't really trust GlockTalk forum. I've been messed over twice over there. The couple days ago a seller posted a Glock 19 for $400 shipped. I posted "I'll take it" and then sent PM to him. Never heard from guy. A couple people posted after me saying "great deal" etc and then a person posted that he (glockster) would take it if I didn't. The seller then posted another "still for sale" and I then sent him an email. No answer from him and then a little later he posts "sold to glockster". The guy that posted way after I did. Shaddy business over there. Be careful. :mad:

Do Not blame GT or any other site for the mistake of one seller. I have bought, sold and traded many times on GT with good results.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Ok, it looks like no one is interested in trading, so I will have to break out the cold hard cash! Let me know what you have for sale.;) Someone has to have to many Glock 19's and is wanting to get rid of one.:p

Looks like JBP55 had the deal of the century with your name all over it and tried to give it to you!! Thats as good as its gonna get!! :eek3::eek3:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom