WTS/Feeler Barrett 99 50 BMG

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I have a NIB Barrett 99 32" heavy barrel bolt gun. It is the dark earth which is a little harder to find and nicer finish than the stander parkerized. I have more than one Barrett and really just don't shoot it. It includes cleaning kit, fitted pelican case, all manuals, paperwork, and a set of $250 Barrett rings.

I'll also throw in 40 rounds of ammo to get you started.

Looking for $4200. It's a new rifle and has the rings to get it going. I do have an extra Falcon 5-25x56 ML16 mil/mil scope if you are looking for a budget optic.

Looks like the one in the pic except it has the 32" heavy barrel and not the 29" fluted pictured. Actual pics are below now and I can also make it available for inspection for serious inquirers:

photo-usermanual.jpg

4060424383_acf669af8a_b.jpg

4060427633_a19d443cf2_b.jpg

4061168740_a273735a3c_b.jpg

Last edited:

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    Kawasaki prairie 300. Wouldn't quite be the same value as the rifle, but if you are interested I might be able to even out the trade. '02 I believe, will check the miles on it.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Kawasaki prairie 300. Wouldn't quite be the same value as the rifle, but if you are interested I might be able to even out the trade. '02 I believe, will check the miles on it.

Not really interested. I would be willing to put cash toward a fairly new Foreman or Rincon. I've almost always owned Honda's and they've never treated me wrong. I've owned Suzuki and Kawasaki sport bikes, but never the ATV's.

I did add actual pics for anyone interested.

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    Not really interested. I would be willing to put cash toward a fairly new Foreman or Rincon. I've almost always owned Honda's and they've never treated me wrong. I've owned Suzuki and Kawasaki sport bikes, but never the ATV's.

I did add actual pics for anyone interested.

No worries man, Honda makes a good atv.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom