Want FAL parts...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I was talking with Manamal today, and the topic got around to FAL's.

As I was driving back, I realised I have enough odds and ends to about build up a 'Frankin FAL'

I'll look through various parts boxes, bins, and addresses and find out exactly what I need, but off the top of my head I have:
    Complete lower (May or may not need the Retainer pin for the upper and lower)
    Barrel, handguards, topcover, bolt carrier and the upper reciever will not be a problem.
    Believe I have a couple spair charging handles also.

SO, If you have a Bolt, Any of the internal parts for a Stripped upper (Bolt hold open, mag release etc)
    and any of the Gas system parts (Oh, and a front sling swivel) Sitting around in a parts box that you want to get rid of...

Let me know.

-Oh, have the front Gas Block and the 'ears' of the front sight, just need the site, spring, and the "Metal spacer" itself.

I'm in no rush... I've got $25 in everything so far, and might as well see how cheap I can build it.

When I get more serious/ have some other 'projects' out of the way I'll post this on FAL files... just chewing on the idea for now...

Priciate it.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    You know DSA is running a group buy specieal on the fal files for members only. $319 +14s&h with only a 3 week wait for a reciever. Check the DSA section.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom