ORDERED 5 members for HK USP .45 pistols

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    Heckler Koch USP 45 Pistol

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Mfg Item Num: M704501A5
    Category: FIREARMS - HANDGUNS
    Type :Pistol
    Action :Single / Double
    Caliber :45 ACP
    Barrel Length :4 1/4"
    Capacity :12 + 1
    Safety :Manual
    Grips :Modular synthetic
    Sights :3-Dot
    Weight :1.74 lbs
    Finish :Blue

Firearms are from an LEO armory rated at very good plus condition. I will guarantee their condition.

I would like at least five members for an order. The price will be---

$539.00

A 2% fee will be added for credit card charges.

Taking orders. 12 available. I would like to push this because the distributor is selling these pistols fast.

On 11/05/09 These HK USP 45 Pistols were purchased from the Dept. of Corrections, State of Washington. The Department transitioned to S&W M&P Pistols and sold the HK USP Pistols.

My Rep did not have a pic available, or a camera to take the pic. He did walk into the warehouse and inspected each pistol for me.

5 pistols are in cardboard boxes and 7 pistols are in S&W M&P cases. The department did not provide the original H&K cases.
    The pistols are not marked.
    Only one hi-cap mag per pistol.
    Nine of the pistols have night sights. He said the sights are not new, but are definately visible with life left. The rear sights glow orange and the front sight glows green for faster target acquisition.
    The slides do show a little holster wear and the grips are perfect. The feed ramp is very good plus condition, and he said the pistols were not shot much.

Mark told me he rated the pistols to be in very good condition plus.

The pistols are on hold for 24 hours. If you want one, let me know fast.

Last edited:

Saw

Oct 6, 2008
    New Orleans
    I am in for one confirmed for $550 plus tax plus 2%. It may go without saying, but I'm in for as many hi-cap mags as are available for less than $50 per (meaning at least 4-5).

RustyHammer

Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    Interested .... would like to hear more about mags and what "very good plus" means in terms of barrel and wear. Is there an FFL transfer fee, etc.? Thanks in advance!

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    I will guarantee the slides and barrel will be excellent. Everyone, including myself, who has purchased a gun from this distributor has been very happy. This is the same company I purchased my G-22's and USP 9 compacts from. They go into an armory and handpick the firearms, usually the ones never carried.

I will call tomorrow and get more info, and try to get sample pics for the pistols. I will also inquire about the mags. I do know they will be the 12 rd hi-caps.

I am so sure you will be satisfied, I offer a money back guarantee after inspection and a coupon for any other item you may want if you are not happy.

I am making this a win/ win situation for anyone who is interested.

Last edited:

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    Tx_oil,

I would like to complete the buy as soon as I post the mag info and further info on the pistols. I will contact the distributor when they open an I will post more info. I will PM the members who have posted they are interested. When we complete the deal, I will order the pistols. As soon as possible, they won't be in the inventory long. There were 50 last week and now there are only 12in stock.

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    These HK USP 45 Pistols were purchased from the Dept. of Corrections, State of Washington. The Department transitioned to S&W M&P Pistols and sold the HK USP Pistols.

My Rep did not have a pic available, or a camera to take the pic. He did walk into the warehouse and inspected each pistol for me.

5 pistols are in cardboard boxes and 7 pistols are in S&W M&P cases. The department did not provide the original H&K cases.
    The pistols are not marked.
    Only one hi-cap mag per pistol.
    Nine of the pistols have night sights. He said the sights are not new, but are definately visible with life left. The rear sights glow orange and the front sight glows green for faster target acquisition.
    The slides do show a little holster wear and the grips are perfect. The feed ramp is very good plus condition, and he said the pistols were not shot much.

Mark told me he rated the pistols to be in very good condition plus.

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    I thought they were sold. My rep took the guns out the computer and put them on hold because they were selling so fast. I reduced the price because of the only one mag issue.

$539.00

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    If you are interested please call me at 504-915-8348.

I will be handling a presentation in a training class for the next two hours. I will call you back.

I would like to place this order by tomorrow morning so we don't lose the guns.

Ronnie

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    steadyshot,

Do these have any markings on them like "Dept. of Corrections, State of Washington". By reading your post I assume no.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I just came by to order one, and came home with the USP 9 compact also... USP 9 was top notch, I just gave it a thorough cleaning, and can't wait to shoot it.

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    At noon I am going to order the pistols. If anyone else is interested please call me at 504-915-8348.

Thanks,
    Ronnie

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom