sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilkinsonrww

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Scott,La
    I hate to do this but my wife recently lost her job and we need the money now more than I need my toys. I have for sale a newly built Spike's lower with the Punisher skull on the mag well, YHM upper, Magpul MOE stock and pistol grip, Troy rail, and a KX Pig. I love this rifle and though I have only put about 20 rounds through it, I put it together exactly how I wanted. I am asking $1200, with the BCG and charging handle. This is one cool rifle and I hate to see it go, but I have to take care of my family before myself. You can email me @ wilkinsonrww@yahoo.com, I do check this site often, but the email will be quicker. FTF, I'm in Scott and I will drive a responsible distance to make the deal. Thanks a lot for looking! I will post some better pics when my battery charges for my camera. Like I said I am asking $1200, but if you are interested contact me with an offer and we might be able to work something out. I really don't want to break it up but I will if I have both upper and lower sold. I tried taking better pics at lunch with my camera but I was rushing and they weren't as clear as I would have liked them to be, so tonight I will take some with my better camera and post them up. I will try to get as much detail as I can, if anyone has any questions feel free to email me. I have only posted this on this site, I would like to keep it that way but if I don't get any interest I will post it on some other ones too.

Last edited:

wilkinsonrww

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Scott,La
    more pics

I'm having problems with my camera but here are 2 that are better. I will get more up tonight.

I will sell the lower only if I sell the upper first.

wilkinsonrww

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Scott,La
    I added a few more pictures that are a little better than before, I also have some more that I can email that were too big to post here. Thanks for looking!!

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    May have missed this in the original post, but what is the barrel length? Also, is it a heavy barrel and/or have the M4 barrel configuration under that nice handguard? Many thanks in advance.

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    PM received. You provided the information I needed about the barrel. Thanks for the info. Excellent rifle. Still looking, but this is tempting. Thanks again for quick response.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom