FS: AR mags, AK mags, Sig mags, AR camo stock set

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Time to do a little house cleaning. I've got a few items available for sale. First, an A2 style mid-length camo stock set for an AR (again, mid-length). This came on a rifle I bought but I switched them out. Not sure what a full set is worth but just the buttstock is $80 new. This set is new or at least like new. You will still need the buffer tube, buffer and spring to use this on an otherwise stripped lower. $80 FTF or $90 shippedSOLD

Second is a dozen GI contract aluminum AR mags. These originally came with black followers but I changed them to green followers. I still have ten of the black followers and will include them. Two of the mags are unmarked, five are Okay Industries and five are Adventureland. $80 FTF or $90 shippedSOLD

Third is a pair of ProMag 20rd polymer AK (7.62x39) mags. One came with an AMD-65 and I purchased a second to go with it. I changed out enough parts to make the rifle 922r compliant so I switched to the original Hungarian 20rd mags before even using these (both are new). I paid $20 for the extra mag so I guess that's the going rate. For the pair (both) I'll take $20 FTF or plus shipping SOLD

Finally I have a pair of ProMag 10rd magazines for the Sig P220. These gave me trouble at the range so I'm done with them. I'm told they can be made reliable by wanking on the springs and/or fiddling with the lips but I'm not bothering. I also have three +2 extensions for the Glock pistols. Mine were 22 magazines but I think they will work on many if not all others. Free to whoever buys the Sig mags. $15 shipped

All prices are for FTF cash in the BR area or money orders/PayPal (blech) for shipping.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom