New gun store in the West Bank

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Actually,they've been doin business as Topper World for years and since last May,they've opened up SHOOT WISE which is located in the same Topper World building on 1515 Lafayette st. in Gretna (504-366-8888). Mostly tactical and home/personal defense firearms,check out their full line of ARs and the .50 BMG! It's kinda like a smaller 10-8 Tactical and the prices are reasonable. So get your truck hitch or camper then buy an AR to go along with it. There may be a range looming on the horizon...we'll see.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Someone under the name "shootwise" has been spammed the a couple of post in some threads.
    I thought it was a spam bot at 1st.:mamoru:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    it's next to the racetrack gas station. The guy over there is really nice, bought my Ruger LCP from him, and my friend picked up a glock 19 a week later.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Marrero,La
    Its a small place and has a decent amount of product, I live on the westbank but I still take the ride to 10-8.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    i heard about this place, but never checked it out. heard their prices are good.

Depends on what you're looking for. I was in there last week and saw a Century Arms AK-74 Polish Tantal side folder, you know the ones Classic Arms had for ~$439, for $689! :eek: :eek: I won't even comment on the SINGLE 200rnd battlepack of Hirtenberger 7.62x51 NATO for $500!!!!:eek3::eek::eek3::eek::rofl: I almost bought a GSG5 pistol with the telescopic stock added on it when I found out I could buy it without having to fill out any Class III/SBR paperwork!:confused::rolleyes:
    They have some nice tactical sniping rigs to ogle, but I'll still head on over to 10-8 when I need something.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom