Dan Wessons CBOB/CCO in stock?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KevinV916

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Does anyone know of a gun store that may have a Dan Wesson CBOB/CCO in stock? I'm looking into getting one but would like to hold it first instead of ordering online. Baton Rouge area would be preferred but I frequent New Orleans as well.

Also, anyone have any opinions on them? I'm considering one in 45ACP.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    +1 on 10-8 I have one in .45 that originally came from there. I bought it from jester1787 who had it 3 weeks. Another member had one for sale a week or so ago. Its a great gun, very accurate, handles well and the only thing I didn't like is that it shot 7-8 inches high at 25 yards. The slide is currently at Dan Wesson getting a taller front sight. All work is done for free. Mine had a .130 and it needed a .180. You are welcome to come shoot it when I get it back before you buy one. It come in 10mm and .45 only. I'd buy another one if they come out with a 9mm.

Last edited:

atonguis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Central, LA
    Does anyone know of a gun store that may have a Dan Wesson CBOB/CCO in stock? I'm looking into getting one but would like to hold it first instead of ordering online. Baton Rouge area would be preferred but I frequent New Orleans as well.

Also, anyone have any opinions on them? I'm considering one in 45ACP.

Well, what did you get?

Top Bottom