SPF Taurus 85 stainless snub

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    85SS.jpg

One of these, used but taken good care of. Round count is 500-600, no problems at all and kept very clean. No rust or noticeable holster wear. Still have the box, manual, etc.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not willing to practice enough to be as good as I want to with a snub, and would ideally like to trade for another .38 with a longer barrel (an old Smith police tradein would be great), as I am already set up to reload and cast for that caliber. I might be interested in a full size pistol in another caliber if I can't find another .38, please let me know if you're interested and what you've got to trade via PM. I prefer PMs but can also be emailed at mn9130@bayou.com FTF only please.

I can travel on Mondays, but would very much prefer to meet somewhere not too far from Monroe if at all possible.

Last edited:

jktri101

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    I have what I am pretty sure is an 85, with a 4in or so barrel that I might be willing to part with in a trade. When I get home this evening I will get you the specifics. It’s a 6 shot .38, so I think it’s an 85, but I’m not 100% sure. Its stainless, but its shoots good. Do you think this is something that would interest you?

jktri101

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    I understand pale horse, and i was bending the truth, its a model 82 not 85. Just let me know when you get a chance if you are still interested

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom