** SOLD *** FS: 2nd Gen GLOCK 17

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    OK, here is the deal. 400 bucks...

I bought this just over 2 weeks ago from the funny dood that likes to wear ponchos!

Anyway, I picked this weapon up as a second and also it was going to be sent off to SJC in Georgia to build as my Bianchi gun. Well, after a few emails and dis-heartening phone calls, that is NOT gonna happen! They prefer insist the the GLOCK 17 be a 3rd Gen gun.

I bought it from Gomez with 2 17 rd mags for 400 bucks. That is what I would like to get back. It does have the NY trigger and Heine sights (all black).

And just to make the deal better, I will throw in 6 - Kahn 17 rd mags and 100 rds of ammo.

No trades... CASH
    400 bucks will get it in your paws!

I'll post pics shortly!

ps. Yes, I know the gun is dirty. The night I got it from Gomez, I shot half of the Mon Night practice at Precision with it. It WIL be cleaned before whoever buys it....

729436740_GQvm9-M.jpg

729436859_5QEKE-M.jpg

729436763_oDMMw-M.jpg

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    WHAT??? HERESY!!!

Sorry for the thread jack, but I gots ta KNOW... why not a Davis Grade Three or other bull gun?????

I've still got my old wheel gun; but I just want to focus on the semi-autos..

Believe it or not, when I talked with the guys at SJC, they can guarantee 1" groups at 50 yards with the G-17! I'm still waiting on some more pics from the gun that Jesse shot at the Bianchi last year. It was a 1 off weapon and they did not anticipate or tool to build Bianchi shrouds, but they said that they could work with me.

craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    I've still got my old wheel gun; but I just want to focus on the semi-autos..

Believe it or not, when I talked with the guys at SJC, they can guarantee 1" groups at 50 yards with the G-17! I'm still waiting on some more pics from the gun that Jesse shot at the Bianchi last year. It was a 1 off weapon and they did not anticipate or tool to build Bianchi shrouds, but they said that they could work with me.

Bump for a so so individual..... :D

How ya been Nick? I still got a bag of ammo for you aka your birthday present, let me know when your coming back in.
    Kev

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom