Want Sig Sauer P6, have trades (LaPlace)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I REALLY want a P6 and in all of our current financial circumstances, funds are tight (just like ALL of us) and I have a good bit to offer as a trade....

I see them surplus at the gun shows, so I know one of you guys has one that you may want to let go of...

With my arthritis I have difficulty handling .40, so 9mm seems the way to go and I've always liked the P6's (or P225's which is what I used to have) and since the P6's went surplus, I felt it was a viable option to offer my SW40P with Trijicon front night sight, two 14 round mags and 100 rounds of Winchester ammo... I have the box too. The finish on the SW40P is like the Sig Equinox series (polished flats with black accents) and it is reliable. I also have roughly 30 rounds of Blazer defensive ammo for carry....

So anyone with a P6 (or if your feeling generous, a P225) up for a little trading, please let me know. I can also add other misc. items to sweeten the deal, like a Gerber MP600 multitool or a pair of Oakley Mag Four's. Magnesium Dark Carbide with Black Iridium lenses. Comes with Oakley baggie. Also have a Benjamin Model 347 .177 pellet rifle. Older model with slight leak near the end of the barrel, but does not affect performance in the least. Comes with a tin of pellets.

Just a couple of other things for those who have an Xbox: Xbox Live Wireless Adapter. Used only for 3 months and Xbox Messenger Kit (Includes Headset and QWERTY keyboard which plugs into your controller) and Xbox Games. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Conflict: Denied Ops and Rainbow Six Vegas 2. All have boxes and manuals; in excellent condition.

Or take EVERYTHING listed for flat $500

PM me here or email glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Not sure if you saw my post last week, but Pelican Pawn In Denham Springs had a nice one with the box and a spare mag for $350. I'm no Sig expert but it had a little holster wear but was clean on the inside. Appeared to have been shot but not abused. I don't know about those triggers though. The DA pull was real heavy and ratchety. The SA pull was nice; kinda light and had a clean break.

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Thanks for the heads up charliepapa! I am willing to sell the SW40P plus 2 mags, box and 130 rounds of ammo for $400 and I'll throw in the Gerber and the Benjamin with pellets!!!! This is a great deal for someone wanting a great carry gun in .40.... I just really need to get into a softer shooting cartridge like the 9mm.

Just so we are clear, for $400, you get the SW40P with Trijicon front night sight, Equinox-like finish, two 14 round mags, box; a Gerber MP600 with sheath, 100 rounds of Winchester ammo, 30 rounds of Blazer defensive ammo and a Benjamin Model 347 with about 80-100 pellets.... Talk about a good Christmas deal!

This will help me get the funds to get the Sig charliepapa told me about..... Any takers?

email glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Last edited:

glockthirtysix

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    I am also not limited to a Sig P6 for trade... 2nd Gen Glock 19 or 17, Ruger P95, Browning Hi-Power or BDA, or ????? Just no Hi Points, Jennings, Lorcins or any of those types. Smith 9mm (908, 910, or maybe an M&P)....

glockthirtysix@hotmail.com

Help a guy out for Christmas!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom