*SOLD*WTS/WTT Sig P226 Elite .40 S&W - DA/SA w/ Night Sights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    *SOLD*WTS/WTT Sig P226 Elite .40 S&W - DA/SA w/ Night Sights

Slightly used - 500 rounds down the pipe. Slide is just as tight as the day I brought it home. Bought it last spring as a foray into .40 S&W. Very nice gun, very accurate, very nice feeling in the hand and points very naturally. Never once has it jammed. It has been field stripped, cleaned and oiled after every use. The only reason I'm selling it because I've decided to limit my auto-pistol calibers to 9mm/45.

The gun itself has a highrise beaver tail, night sights, front strap checkering, a forward accessory rail and Sig Sauer's Custom Rose Wood Grips. DA/SA with decocker and SRT trigger. Trigger breaks clean and has minimal over travel.

She comes with all her original paperwork (manual, warranty card, stickers, etc), box, lock, (4) 12 round Sig factory(Mec-Gar) magazines, and a Hogue wrap-around grip. I also have (300) peices of WWB brass, once fired that can go with it.

I'm asking $750.00 for pistol + accessories.

I also have 200 rounds of 180grn FMJ WWB I'll sell for $40.00 with the pistol. The ammo is a limited time offer though, as it may get shot if I have to keep staring at it :D

I am interested in trading for an AR-15, AK-47, AK-74 or maybe a .357 revolver or 1911 with +/- cash, depending on the trade. I am especially interested in an AK-74 though.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom