FS: Kahr PM9. Black Diamond slide w/ Night Sights. UPDATED.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RopeS

WANTED
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    SE MI
    $600.00 SHIPPED. DEAL PENDING... I will also be out of town from Jan 1 to Jan 8 (Will be visiting NOLA actually!), so it will not ship out before then. I will accept Postal money order only. I know it's a hassel from so far away, and I have it on local boards too, but I thought I'd post it here just in case..

Up for sale is my Kahr PM9 that I bought new in Oct 2005. I have not shot it much until recently. It has 700-800 rounds through it, and performs flawlessly. It has factory night sights, with the black stainless slide, and comes with the original box, manual, the flush mag and the extended mag that the Kahrs come with. There is no wear on the outside and only normal wear on the moving parts inside. The discoloration on the slide in some of the pics is just oil. This gun is in Great shape, and runs amazing. It's great for concealed carry because it's so small. Has always been cleaned right after every range trip. Please pm me with any questions or additional picture requests. Thanks!

Edit: Forgot the 2nd contact info. Feel free to email me at smallblockbmr@yahoo.com too if you have any questions or comments. PM through here works good too though.

102_0252.jpg

102_0253.jpg

102_0255.jpg

102_0257.jpg

102_0259.jpg

102_0261.jpg

102_0264.jpg

102_0265.jpg

102_0267.jpg

102_0269.jpg

Last edited:

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    I want this so freaking bad, some one please get this for me for Christmas, had the CW9, awesome pistols and verhy accurate, got rid of it because it was just a little too big, this is what I got to have to replace my Keltec Pa3t

mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    nice pistol. It is just getting broken in good. I have a friend looking for one like this (like mine), will pass the word.

RopeS

WANTED
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    SE MI
    Little price drop..

I've had several people inquiring about shipping vs. bringing this down when I come in a couple days. I've spoken with a lawyer up here about it, and he says due to the Federal Gun Control Act of 1968, the pistol has to be shipped from up here to a FFL down there for a legal transfer.

Thanks for all the intrest so far, I've lowered to the price to 600 plus actual shipping, I don't think shipping will be 50.00. If you have a Reasonable offer, shoot it my way.

-Brian

RopeS

WANTED
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    SE MI
    I am in the Hammond, New Orleans area till friday afternoon. I do not have the Kahr with me, and it would still have to be shipped, but we could do a FTF cash or Postal M.O. payment if thats easier than mailing it.

If it does not sell by Saturday, I am putting it on gun broker, so ya'll can look there for it too. Thanks for all the bumps and offers so far :)

-Brian

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom