WTS/WTT Norinco SKS M -Uses AK47 Mag's + 30 rd Mag & Ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

El Rubio

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    I tried to sell this a few months back but it didn't sell. I am going to try again with a new lower price.

Norinco SKS M as pictured below - includes sling, the little cleaning tool kit, standard 5rd mag, 30 rd mag, and 140 rds ammunition. The rifle is in excellent condition, and has been fired very little. I am guessing around 200 rds. It has a short 16 inch barrel, is chambered in typical 7.62X39mm and is accurate. The finish is in as good condition as was when purchased. The M model is sought after because it is designed from the factory to accept standard AK47 magazines, not some type of aftermarket modification. I wouldn't say it is rare but is not your common run of the mill SKS. Check out listings on other sites and you will see that my asking price is very reasonable.

I am selling to help fund an AR project that has been on hold for some time now. I am asking $440 or consider trade for a complete barreled AR flat top upper. I am located in Ponchatoula and can meet within a reasonable distance. Thanks for looking and I will answer any questions as best I can. Also, I can submit other images if you like.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom