Project gun sellout- Prices lowered

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    There comes a time when one has to admit they are simply never going to get around to fixing their project guns. For me, that time was when my washing machine died.

I can ship any of the longguns to your door if you are a louisiana resident for $10. I'll ship the handgun for an extra $15 to your FFL. I can deliver to Lafayette this Friday(1/15).

spf spf Stevens(311 I think) side by side 12 ga-
    Needs stock and trigger guard. Lots of bluing loss on the bbls. I think the bbls are 30". Action works great. Bought it with a hack job pistol grip and just never replaced it.

$125

Remington 580 single shot 22
    Has a chip in the stock and needs a new firing pin. Some freckled rust.
    $75

Helwan 9mm
    This gun is in excellent condition on the outside. In the interest of full disclosure, the helwans have soft locking lugs on the bbl which will eventually ruin the bbl and the frame. A replacement can be made from a model 92 bbl/locking lug but it takes a machinist. I think a dremel and a good eye could do the job. used bbls are available on GB for $40 shipped. Comes with 2 mags and holster.
    $100

SOLD SOLD Ishapore Arms 308
    This one has been chopped off to about 20" on the bbl. Comes with a synthetic stock and some kind of black "paint-like" coating. Comes with one mag.
    $175

Last edited:

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    Sorry, the pistol grip is long gone. It wasn't a cuttoff original, it was "custom made":) from a 2x4. It will fire modern shells. I'm not sure about steel shot.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom