*SOLD*: 980 rounds Prvi Partisan 5.56 M193: lower price—$385

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Prvi Partisan M193 Serbian-made mil-spec 55 gr FMJBT: 49 20-rd. boxes. Recent production (2008 IIRC) Brass-cased, boxer primed, noncorrosive, no steel. Tested and stored in AC in ammo cans with desiccant. Selling for below my original cost at $385 FTF in New Iberia/Lafayette. Delivery possible depending on your location or may meet you halfway depending upon distance.

Manufacturer's technical Info
    Muzzle Velocity: 3248 fps
    Muzzle Energy: 1283 ft lbs

Catalog photo attached.

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Wanted to add for those who may still be unfamiliar with Prvi. Prvi makes excellent ammo and I've shot plenty of it in matches: IMO/experience and testing it's comparable to prior-production Federal Lake City brown box XM193 and Winchester Q3131, better than what Federal/AE is selling now in the black 200-rd. boxes, and way better than underpowered and rather inaccurate PMC .223.

Just selling some odd lots from my store-bought stash to fund more components now that I'm about to begin reloading for .223. :D

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    This is good stuff I use tons of the 75 grain privi (getting low need to find more) and the brass is really nice!

3250 FPS that is fast, is that from a 20" tube?

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    3250 FPS that is fast, is that from a 20" tube?

Probably so. Manufacturer's specs so your guess is good as mine ;) I never chrono this sort of rifle round: all I usually care about is whether one lot hits close to my zero.

Similar specs as other true XM-193 ammo, based on manufacturer specs, and from personal experience, reaffirmed as recently as last Wednesday: it hits at the same POI as Fed Lake City XM-193 brown box out of my 16" barrel at 50 yds. :D

It's a good 183-type round: I just have more than I need right now since I'm reloading. :thumbsup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom