WTB: 3-5+ac of Land for/or a homestead, next door to you? +-35mins from Airline/Highland intersection in Baton Rouge.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    My fiance and I are considering our options for a first home so I figured I'd see what's up here.

Our ultimate goal is to have a working homestead, and we haven't settled on where yet. We're from BR, she has a lot of family and I have old family, so we'd love to stay here if we found the right place.

We work in and have a passion for Landscape Architecture and design, and we're looking for a place where we can have a fishing pond, greenhouse, chickens, goats, miniature zebu, bees, orchards, gardens, and native wildlife habitat.

If you want a neighbor that won't clear-cut your woods, that will respect the land, or maybe you built something similar and want to live there without having to do the work, let's talk about it. Maybe we can help you build your dream while you help us build ours.

We'd love to buy a house on acreage but our budget will be light for that in this area.

Thank you for your consideration!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom