3-year-old girl shot, killed in French Quarter. Only in NOLA, baby.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    It was never said the statues would lower crime... Im glad they are down.. Why have statues of the ones who lost? Does Germany have statues up of Hitler and Nazi leaders? When we went to Iraq what was the first thing done by the locals and heavily celebrated here in the US? The toppling of Saddams statue. **** the Confederacy.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 6f16mf.jpg
      6f16mf.jpg
      73.3 KB · Views: 11

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    shot a couple more in NOLA this morning, one man is dead. WWL news @ 1200 stated the FBI just had a meeting with NOPD and JPSO to address the huge increase in shootings. Discussing strategies and the current shooting #s.

Also BR Officer Nick Tullier has passed away this morning. Nick was shot 6 years ago in gavin long's (f**kin dirtbag) shooting rampage on responding cops in BR, on a Sunday morning. I'll never forget that one. So the death toll is now 4 officers.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    It was never said the statues would lower crime... Im glad they are down.. Why have statues of the ones who lost? Does Germany have statues up of Hitler and Nazi leaders? When we went to Iraq what was the first thing done by the locals and heavily celebrated here in the US? The toppling of Saddams statue. **** the Confederacy.

Oh wow. Looks like they got to you. It’s only our history. Only our heritage. It’s a real bad start to what will likely one day mean you’ll have to eventually live your life bowing down to a particular group of disgruntled people. When they start deleting Thomas Jefferson and George Washington from history, will you agree? Wonder where this country would be today without people like them…

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Oh wow. Looks like they got to you. It’s only our history. Only our heritage. It’s a real bad start to what will likely one day mean you’ll have to eventually live your life bowing down to a particular group of disgruntled people. When they start deleting Thomas Jefferson and George Washington from history, will you agree? Wonder where this country would be today without people like them…

I agree 100% You and I both wonder where this Country would be without these people. Unfortunately, the way things are going now in this Country, we might very well see too soon what things would be like. Everything worth anything is being demolished (figuratively and literally) by the woke crowd. They say "live and let live" as long as you want to live like them, or "freedom of speech" as long as you say what they say, and "let's get along" as long as you do what they want you to do and follow them.

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana

You, Sir , are a typical New Orleans Idiot!

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I'm not from or ever lived in New Orleans... I just don't give any **** about the Confederacy.. When I joined the reserves I swore an oath to the US. When my grandparents came here in the 50s they did the same. You want a confederate flag or a confederate statue on your private property.. Ill fight whoever to give you that right. None of that has any business on public land. My thoughts have nothing to do about making people feel better. I don't go crying and protesting.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Thomas Jefferson and Washington were part of the United States. They won't be erased and I'd fight to keep it that way if i had to.

Again.. The Confederacy lost... So out you go.. Just like in any war.. Loser takes a backseat and shuts up.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    But where does it stop? John McDonough built numerous schools with his own money that benefitted everyone, especially the poor. BUT because he owned a slave over a hundred years ago, his name is removed from all of the schools he built?

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    We can never make up for the mistakes of history, and as long as people use the past to stir up the electorate and use it to their benefit, we can never come together. No money to be made if people are getting along, and some people insist on keeping the fires burning.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    We can never make up for the mistakes of history, and as long as people use the past to stir up the electorate and use it to their benefit, we can never come together. No money to be made if people are getting along, and some people insist on keeping the fires burning.
    If you read my replies... None of it brought up past mistakes, racism or people coming together.... My reasoning has nothing to do with that.. Yet here we are.. I automatically get called out as being the "other side".

Imo.. The north should have had no mercy on the south. I don't base that on if I feel the south was right or wrong to go against the US. It's based on the principle of war. You eliminate the threat and who ever is left follows your lead or else. Every single confederate leader should have been hung.

Isn't that how war goes?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Thomas Jefferson and Washington were part of the United States. They won't be erased and I'd fight to keep it that way if i had to.

Again.. The Confederacy lost... So out you go.. Just like in any war.. Loser takes a backseat and shuts up.

Jefferson and Washington both owned slaves. Jefferson owned 600 slaves at one point, the most of any US president ever. So based on your fuzzy logic we should take down ANY statues of both Jefferson and Washington in the US today.

pandabear was correct above.

Jefferson owned 600 slaves.

Geo Washington owned slaves.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Jefferson and Washington both owned slaves. Jefferson owned 600 slaves at one point, the most of any US president ever. So based on your fuzzy logic we should take down ANY statues of both Jefferson and Washington in the US today.

Panda was correct above, ur an idiot!

Jefferson owned 600 slaves.

Geo Washington owned slaves.
    Where in any of my replies did I talk about racism or slaves? Seriously name calling?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    At least they took down those racist statues at the low cost of $6 million. Helped things a lot-made a BIG difference. City is a much a safer place now
    They did put a stop to all crime on Jefferson Davis Pkwy. Now that it is called Norman C Francis, there will never be another crime committed on Jefferson Davis Pkwy!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom