30 Guns in 30 Days Raffle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cbsuit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2022
    Pass Christian
    We have about 100 tickets left for a 30 Guns in 30 Days Raffle to benefit Glenn Hauptmann who grew up in Chalmette and now works at Textron in New Orleans East. Glenn was diagnosed with Squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue in 2020 and underwent chemo, radiation, and a radical tongue surgery during the pandemic. He was cancer free and doing great. We recently got very unexpected And devastating news that his cancer had recurred metastasized extensively. In an effort to help alleviate some of the burden that this Brings, we are hosting a 30 guns in 30 days Raffle. 300 tickets total will be sold. Once all ticket sold, drawing will begin. Drawing will be done live on Facebook on the event page, Glenn Hauptmann cancer benefit. Winning tickets will go back in the pot and are eligible for all 30 prizes. Please see flyer posted, as well as Venmo QR code. If you are interested in participating and supporting a great cause with great prizes, You can Venmo payment and include the name and phone number for the ticket. Raffle will be done through High Caliber Guns in Long Beach, Mississippi. Thanks in advance for any interest.

Attachments

• 5947AD35-DBB3-4A13-9BD4-5F2653FD4D1D.png
      5947AD35-DBB3-4A13-9BD4-5F2653FD4D1D.png
      521.7 KB · Views: 141
    • 0F769A11-D2D7-4281-B4A8-D42D7B8D5F3A.jpeg
      0F769A11-D2D7-4281-B4A8-D42D7B8D5F3A.jpeg
      792 KB · Views: 134

MSST8DOG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    We have about 100 tickets left for a 30 Guns in 30 Days Raffle to benefit Glenn Hauptmann who grew up in Chalmette and now works at Textron in New Orleans East. Glenn was diagnosed with Squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue in 2020 and underwent chemo, radiation, and a radical tongue surgery during the pandemic. He was cancer free and doing great. We recently got very unexpected And devastating news that his cancer had recurred metastasized extensively. In an effort to help alleviate some of the burden that this Brings, we are hosting a 30 guns in 30 days Raffle. 300 tickets total will be sold. Once all ticket sold, drawing will begin. Drawing will be done live on Facebook on the event page, Glenn Hauptmann cancer benefit. Winning tickets will go back in the pot and are eligible for all 30 prizes. Please see flyer posted, as well as Venmo QR code. If you are interested in participating and supporting a great cause with great prizes, You can Venmo payment and include the name and phone number for the ticket. Raffle will be done through High Caliber Guns in Long Beach, Mississippi. Thanks in advance for any interest.
    I do not have venmo. what other options do you have for payment?

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Send them a pm and you should be able to do it by phone.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I do not have Facebook. Do I have to be Present to win and receive the prize?

If you win a firearm in another State you will have to have it shipped to your State, pay taxes and pay a transfer fee to the local dealer as well as pass a background check.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    If you win a firearm in another State you will have to have it shipped to your State, pay taxes and pay a transfer fee to the local dealer as well as pass a background check.
    I know all of that, thank you. Some raffles require a person to be present for them to win a raffle prize.

No you don’t. We will call and notify winner
    Thank you very much! What is the Paypal handle? Do I just leave the Name and Phone Number in the Paypal comment?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Manimal, I have purchased quite a few and never had to be present to win.

Cbsuit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2022
    Pass Christian
    I know all of that, thank you. Some raffles require a person to be present for them to win a raffle prize.

Thank you very much! What is the Paypal handle? Do I just leave the Name and Phone Number in the Paypal comment?

My PayPal is under Jessica Suit. Please send name and phone number for ticket and I will send a copy. I am admittedly not very experienced with receiving payments on PayPal but should be able to figure it out.

Thank you!
    B5F81AC9-65E3-460F-95D4-CCF3011E5A7C.png

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom