The "gotta pay for somethin' before the wife finds out" sale! More gear added at top!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • devildoggunner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Folks need to sale a few things to pay for something I already bought:D. Everything is in great condition and has never seen any field type use by me. Some of this was bought new by me and others was traded. If their is anything not like new with this gear that I know about I'll list it next to the gear.

Paypal at devildog271203@yahoo.com with no paypal fees and M.O. accepted. All prices are shipped CONUS. If somebody OCONUS wants something I'm sure we can work something out.

Flash and no flash pics:
    312534730.jpg

312534744.jpg

Three new never used black carabiners, two Omega w/markings KN<>22 6/8 and one Blackhawk w/markings KN<>28 9/7. $10 each

Columbia River Knife and Tool, CRKT Small First Strike Knife, tanto blade, 7" overall. Got this in a trade, but it doesn't appear to be used. $30

Columbia River Knife and Tool, CRKT Hissatsu Knife, 7.125" tan tanto blade, polypropylene/Tan Kraton handle, 12.25" overall.
    New with mounting attachments. $50

OAKLEY SI Assault Gloves, new never worn. $45

Two never new BBC 5 1/2 by 7 1/2 storage pouches. $5 for both

Buck® Nighthawk with Black Oxide Coating, new, got this in a trade and never used it. $40

General pic of everything.
    312035832.jpg

MC Kifaru E&E- $85***(SPF)***
    MC ATS Dump Pouch (no malice clip, shows very slight useage on front and may just be dirt or something that comes out, almost blends in and can't be seen in pic)- $20***(SPF)***
    312035837.jpg

MC HSGI Padded MOLLE belt (no malice clip for adjustment)- $50
    312035850.jpg

OD HSGI suspenders- $25***(SPF)***
    312035851.jpg

Black Don Hume IWB w/clip for G26,27,33- $25***(SPF)***
    Tan Galco IWB w/straps for G26,27,33- $35***(SPF)***
    TacStar verticle grip for 870 type shooty- $20
    Unknown brand gooseneck with one slot (shows a little use)- $15 (sorry about being upside down in pic)
    Two MaxPedition velcro three mag holders (one has a slight "picked" looking spot on one mag slot)- $10 for both***(SPF)***
    Black Eagle FB that I know works w/G21,30 mags (I cut out the inserts, but they are included)- $20***(SPF)***
    OD Eagle FB that I know works w/G21,30 mags- $25***(SPF)***
    Brute EZ Detachable Sling Swivel, 1 1/4 wide- $5
    Total Cap Mag Tubecap w/Swivel cap for 12ga- $5
    312035844.jpg

Bagmaster 40in- $30
    Two 1qt canteens w/cover (used, washed, put away)- $10 for both
    312035848.jpg

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I've had that on there for a few years now and never really noticed it that way. I copied and pasted it straight from a "movie script" type website and never paid attention. Damn I love my fellow jarheads, attention to detail on everything:rockon::bowrofl:.

wadepat2 it's yours PM inbound.

Those damn civvies never know how to spell anything. Yup, you know us. Marines and inspections. I'm always looking for IPs on my clothes...

devildoggunner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    ***UPDATE*** As of 1730 4/9/08 the following is Sold or SPF-

MC HSGI Padded MOLLE belt (no malice clip for adjustment)- $50
    Two 1qt canteens w/cover (used, washed, put away)- $10 for both
    Columbia River Knife and Tool, CRKT Small First Strike Knife, tanto blade, 7" overall. Got this in a trade, but it doesn't appear to be used. $30
    Columbia River Knife and Tool, CRKT Hissatsu Knife, 7.125" tan tanto blade, polypropylene/Tan Kraton handle, 12.25" overall.
    New with mounting attachments. $50
    Two never new BBC 5 1/2 by 7 1/2 storage pouches. $5 for both

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom