Sold: Sig P245

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Don't think SIG makes this 45 ACP anymore. Shoots very well. 2 mags (6 round, I think), box, booklet and lock. Bar/dot sights. 97%+.
    Ed @ 337-380-1018 or PM.

w8tlozfu8lwq5od62c72.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    What' s the round count and do you know when it was made? Looks good.

Thanks ahead of time.

Round count unknown. I bought it used many years ago and put 24 rounds through it and put it in the safe. I believe the count to be quite low due to the absence of appreciable internal wear. Not sure how to determine year of mfg but will be glad to look it up if you can tell me how - or I'll supply any info you need to do the same. All my guns are 100% money back guarantee if you find ANYTHING you don't like upon close examination.
    Ed.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Round count unknown. I bought it used many years ago and put 24 rounds through it and put it in the safe. I believe the count to be quite low due to the absence of appreciable internal wear. Not sure how to determine year of mfg but will be glad to look it up if you can tell me how - or I'll supply any info you need to do the same. All my guns are 100% money back guarantee if you find ANYTHING you don't like upon close examination.
    Ed.

Do this, turn the gun upside down and look at the area I have circled. There should be a 2 digit alpha code there i.e (KW, KD, etc)... Tell me what it is.

kal3vd9d7looemrvl0u9.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well it is less than 10 years old.......The below text is what I found after digging more into the 245

First introduced in 1998, this compact pistol is a "cut-down" variant of the famous Sig Sauer P220 pistol. The P245 was manufactured in Germany. It is a short recoil operated, locked breech pistol. It uses a typical Browning-style cam operated barrel, which locks into the ejection window in the slide. SIG discontinued the P245 model in 2006 and replaced it with the P220 Compact ( which in fact the P245 actually always was ).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom