How many of you guys have a CCW license?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How may of you guys have a CCW license?

• Yes, I have 3 of them.

Votes: 28 50.0%
    • No, I will not get one either.

Votes: 6 10.7%
    • Getting one soon.

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I just have to go to a local class because my "formal" training doesn't count, but I too am trying to get it asap.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    I open carry while dressed as a ninja. I also make sure to carry extra copies of the constitution and a stapler so I can attach them to "The Man's" chest right next to their badge for when they start to opress me with a bunch of questions, like Do those tabi boots hurt your toes? or What type of wood are those nun-chucks made out of? Stop harassing me, wouldnt your service to the community be better utilized pulling over soccer moms for speeding?!:mamoru::ninja:

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I open carry while dressed as a ninja. I also make sure to carry extra copies of the constitution and a stapler so I can attach them to "The Man's" chest right next to their badge for when they start to opress me with a bunch of questions, like Do those tabi boots hurt your toes? or What type of wood are those nun-chucks made out of? Stop harassing me, wouldnt your service to the community be better utilized pulling over soccer moms for speeding?!:mamoru::ninja:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge

Now that hurt.

bryan0928

SRA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hammond

Some of us aren't given an option.

bryan0928

SRA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hammond
    Good grief, round three?

Yeah, but it's not as bad as it sounds. My rotations are 4 months long so in 2 years of being in the military, I have 12 months over there.

To compare, Army has a one year on/one year off policy so it equals out. I, however, am greatful mine are split up instead of doing a year straight before I get a year off. I'd much rather do 4 months deployed/4 months at home and so on.

This isn't mentioning the poor bastards in Army units selected for 18 month deployments. I'm dying to get home after 4 months, I couldn't imagine being on month 8 and only being halfway there.:(

I wouldn't mind coming home w/ the chunk of change that they do though.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Mine doesn't trust my razor. Last time it tried to cut my driver's license's throat!

As long as they're not soccer mom's with nun-chucks. Wait, what are nun-chucks? Little rodents wearing black and white dresses carrying rulers?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Yes.

Heading back for round three soon.:D

Why? Is there a law that says I can get a CCW?

Not that I know of, and that is a damned shame.

It kind of pisses me off that you are 'too young and immature' to have a CHP according to legislators, but you're plenty old enough to protect a nation & have the lives of tons of soldiers and civilians in your hands on any given day.

**** Legislators.

**** Woody Jenkins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guel24
    Top Bottom