Nevermind. Thanks JBP55.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • missingAZ

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Morgan City
    Title pretty much says it. I have a new G34 with the extended slide stop lever which I personally don't care for. I would like to trade it for a standard slide stop lever as found on stock G17/19s.

For clarity, I am looking to trade a brand new lever for a new or like new lever.

-James.

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Title pretty much says it. I have a new G34 with the extended slide stop lever which I personally don't care for. I would like to trade it for a standard slide stop lever as found on stock G17/19s.

For clarity, I am looking to trade a brand new lever for a new or like new lever.

-James.

I will mail you a new standard one and then you can mail yours to me. PM sent.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

-James.

I received a Pm tonight saying the slide stop was bent upon arrival. It came from my new parts bin and I will ship another one in a plastic box with foam and bubble wrap.
    I removed one from a 2010 Gen.4 Glock before it was fired, packed it in a plastic box with foam and bubble wrap and it will be mailed Monday morning.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom