***SOLD***Springfield XD-45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcronin

Waterdog
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Purchased new in August of 2008 and in excellent condition. 4” barrel with regular 3-dot sights and ambidextrous thumb safety. Comes with all original components (case, manual, lock, belt holster, dual mag pouch, mag loader and 2 thirteen round mags) plus extra mag (for a total of 3) and Springfield paddle holster.

I replaced the sear and trigger springs with Wolff springs to reduce the trigger pull to right at 5 lbs. Very smooth shooting pistol without a single problem in 200 rounds fired. The original springs will come with the gun.

Cash price: $425.

Trades: Looking for a 9 mm rifle (Beretta CX4 Storm, AR; plus cash from me).

FTF in or near Baton Rouge.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    That is a sweet gun, I actually carry the same gun OD green no manual safety though, added XS 24/7 Big Dot Titriums to it, trigger kit and custom stippling, never had any problem with it and I shoot the hell out of it.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I love my 1911's as well, but what sold me on the XD45 is the fact that I can carry 13+1 at almost the same weight as my Colt Government 8+1, I remember when the XD45 first came out seeing a poster online with a hand on it that had 14 rounds of 45 ACP and a saying underneath it saying "14 rnds of 45 ACP has never looked this good until now" and had the xd in the background. I knew I had to get one and have loved it ever since.

Good luck on ur sale.!

jcronin

Waterdog
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I'm sure I'll regret it, but I have a new toy in mind (9 mm carbine) and something had to go. ManInABox, I hope you enjoy it. Jim

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom