Reduced Again: MD Saiga 20 rnd Drums $100

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Got this e-mail tonight:

Hey everyone, 02-08-2010

I swore I wouldn't do one ever again, but have to take it back. We are having another pre-order for the MD-20, our 20rd Saiga-12 drum. The price for pre-order will be 100.00 per drum. After we are restocked and shipping again the price will go back up to $120 per drum. Many of you are aware of how the pre order works. 50% down with remaining 50% and shipping due a couple days before we process and ship. We will contact you around a week in advance so the payment doesn't come as a surprise or over draw anyone's account if it's a bad time for the remaining balance. We are looking at 6 weeks to restock, maybe more, maybe less.

We are also currently out of the gunfixer's gas plug. We wont be offering a preorder on those because they will likely be back in stock before the drums are. And it would be a serious pain to break up a pre-order to ship a plug early. If you want a plug and don't mind waiting for one until your drums ships, you can have us add one to your order when we contact you about the remaining balance. If you want one before your drum ship's we will let you know as soon as they are back in stock.

Thanks again everyone and stock up! MikeD

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I got some on the first preorder for 165.00 and sold them right after for 300.00 plus. 100.00 bucks is a very good deal even if you have to wait a year to get it. But keep in mind that MD is coming out with double stack stick mags at will make the drums look a bit bulky. That and the fact promag is going to make drum is way he is hot selling them now.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom