Clone Aimpoint magnifier / mount / Lasers / Mounts / Larue / KAC /

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY

I am clearing out the drawer full of clone/airsoft/whatnot stuff I got through the interweb over time before I traded up to the real stuff. Please no comments about the quality of this stuff - it is what is is. I was young once and it's cheap and let me figure out what I really wanted when I grew up.

Everything available FTF in the Bossier/Shreveport area. Otherwise I will ship :)

If you want to make a deal on a bunch of this stuff, makes it easy on me, so i'll make it easier on your wallet - let me know.
    Also, the prices are compeltly made up. If it's crazy, make me and offer - but don't forget that when you order a $20 hong kong clone, you pay $30 in shipping alone!!!

PREFER PAYPAL !!!!!!

Emails please vice IM's sean@seanyarbrough.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Aimpoint CLONE magnifier (3x) with CLONE twist mount $40 SHIPPED

Clear view, no scratches or marks on the viewing surfaces. Pretty decent piece of equipment actually.

DSC04011.jpg

#2 CLONE Light/laser combo $20 SHIPPED

Attaches to rail. Works in all different modes (light, light and laser, laser only..etc). Includes pressure pad. All plastic construction.

DSC04016.jpg

SPF
    #3 CLONE "larue" aimpoint mount [warning] $1 [but only available included with any other item listed here]

This looks like the real thing, and almost feels like it, until you mount it. Then you notice it is tiled to one side by ALOT. Took a dremel to it....never made it far enough to get it to work right. NEEDS TO BE GROUND DOWN TO MAKE IT WORK. No complaining :)
    DSC04013.jpg

#4 CLONE "larue" BUIS $20 SHIPPED

Looks like the real thing, but is kinda loose on the rail when mounted. Will need to be "fitted", "edited" or use something to create some more tension in the mount syste. Don't complain

DSC04020.jpg

#5 CLONE larue aimpoint micro mount $20 SHIPPED

Looks real, feels real and WORKS CORRECTLY. This is 100% working/functioning replica/clone of the real mount. Sits tight, doesn't move, holds a laymans zero. No screws provided though!

DSC04021.jpg

#6 Sightmark brand red laser $20 SHIPPED

Bought this at academy sports. comes with a KAC style mounting piece that is not pictured. Basicly unused other than laying in a drawer. Pretty good red laser.

DSC04019.jpg

SPF
    #7 CLONE KAC style aimpoint mount / cantelever $15 SHIPPED

This is the standard mount you get when you buy a clone/replica aimpoint. Includes screws. Finish was weak, so it has touch up marks.

DSC04023.jpg

#8 CLONE KAC style aimpoint mount / straight $15 SHIPPED

This is the OTHER standard mount you get when you buy a clone/replica aimpoint. Includes screws.

DSC04022.jpg

CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY CLONE AIRSOFT REPLICA ONLY

Last edited:

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    Aimpoint magnifyer sold, boxed and rdy to ship when usps opens

cantelever mount and larue tilted mount, boxed, payment received, check cash - shipping once the usps opens

micro mount sold, boxed..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom