suppressor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Could someone please break down the process for getting a suppressor. Once I have it can it be mounted on any gun or is it just for one? What are the rules for building one?

Last edited:

GWB

dumb? you better be tough
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    You buy the suppressor from a class 3 dealer in your state, pay him for it, but you have to leave it with him until you get your form back. He fills out his part, you fill out your part, get fingerprint cards, passport photos, and have the CLEO in your town sign off on it. Then put a $200 check with it, and mail it to the ATF. Then be patient because it will take a few months to get it back. When it comes back, then you go get your suppressor, and ALWAYS have a copy of the form with it.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    You buy the suppressor from a class 3 dealer in your state, pay him for it, but you have to leave it with him until you get your form back. He fills out his part, you fill out your part, get fingerprint cards, passport photos, and have the CLEO in your town sign off on it. Then put a $200 check with it, and mail it to the ATF. Then be patient because it will take a few months to get it back. When it comes back, then you go get your suppressor, and ALWAYS have a copy of the form with it.

Its super easy . I just did my first one .I had to go with a trust because my Sheriff Wont sign off on anything! Thats OK it just made it that much easier .And Now the hard part ........the wait. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom