**SOLD** S&W M&P 9mm - $450

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    **SOLD**

S&W M&P 9mm with about 100 rounds down pipe. It comes with two magazines (not three as shown). Face-to-Face in Covington area. $500 $450.

Last edited:

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    BearIT ,have you shoot this revolver very much yourself? I am reading some alarming things about the slides on these, brass sticking in reciever . Enlighten me !

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    BearIT ,have you shoot this revolver very much yourself? I am reading some alarming things about the slides on these, brass sticking in reciever . Enlighten me !

Dude, I see you are new around here but you just don't put stupid **** like that in someone's for sale add, I suggest you delete your post.

Also it's not a revolver, and it's one of the best Semi-auto's on the market at a great price!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Dude, I see you are new around here but you just don't put stupid **** like that in someone's for sale add, I suggest you delete your post.

Also it's not a revolver, and it's one of the best Semi-auto's on the market at a great price!

"Lighten up, Francis."

He's new so maybe a friendly heads up would've sufficed. ;)

Back on topic, I can't believe this is still here. I hope someone buys it before I meet up with Bear this weekend or I may end up dual-wielding M&P-9s. :rofl:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    My name ain't Francis, and I was taking it easy on him, I would think 50 posts and membership since Dec. would be enough to know at least two things, A. The differance between a revolver and a semi-auto, and B. Don't **** in someones for sale thread:eek3:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    You're right, I guess I was just cutting him some slack since he's 65 and a veteran. In my book he's earned the right to crap on anything he wants. :D

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington

Like posted, this is not a revolver and I would do a little more reseach if you heard the guns a full of issues. The M&P line are great firearms.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I can vouch for the M&P line, as I own and frequently shoot one of the .45s and have never had a single problem. They are natural pointers, extremely accurate and boast fit and finish better than any other polymer pistol, imo. There are a number of places offering extremely affordable upgrade packages, especially in terms of trigger jobs. Burwell has also posted a very handy "do it yourself" document and many claim they are some of the easiest pistols to work on the trigger.

Bump for a great pistol at a great price. Here's Burwell's site, for pricing and reference.

http://www.burwellgunsmithing.com/M&Ptriggerjob1.htm

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom