*Sold* F/s Xd40 $350 *Sold*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    Hate to do this but I need some cash fast. So somebody's going to get a deal. Up for grab is a S.A. XD40 duo tone service model. Gun is used but well kept. I just acquired this firearm from a fellow BS member(for a lot more than I asking here) about 2 weeks ago and have only made one trip to the range with it. It shoots great. It also has a "Don's Stainless Steel guide rod" with a uncaptured spring which adds weight to the front end helping with muzzle flip. Three mags included. No box, paper work or xd extras. $350.

Last edited:

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    DAMN Deltamud! Next time you need a kidney, PLEASE let me know what you are selling....with prices like this I would have drove to your door!
    Great deal for the buyer!

:rofl: It's not quite that bad kajuntriton :rofl: but I'll keep you in mind ;)

Here's the deal. guate_shooter was first to claim the gun but he hasn't sent me a PM or email to confirm nor has he answered mine. I can see that he's still logged in but he must have walked away from his puter for a while. I want to be fair to him but I also want to be fair to bs875 who is waiting on the threshold. So i'm going to give quate_shooter until 9:00 pm to respond. After that it goes to the next in line. Hate to put a time line on it but I wouldn't be selling the gun this cheap if I didn't need the money by tomorrow.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    My Iphone keeps me logged in, I am at work so I dont always have access to the internet on my computer since everything is done via satelite, I responded to your PM already so since I didnt responded by 9PM let me know where I stand now, Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom