Getting Screwed By The V.A. Gun Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Yep I'm getting screwed by the V.A. and need to come up with some cash A.S.A.P. My lost your gain.

1st up LNIB 9mm CZ SP01 Phantom.
    comes with two 18 round Mags
    cleaning rods
    hardcase and will throw in 30 rounds of 9mm speer gold dots

Asking for SOLD

Next is the this awesome Remington 870 Express 18.5" built by Tank's Rifle Shop. 3rd owner but just like the 2nd owner never got a chance to shoot it. 1st owner shot 250 rounds out of it. What comes on this shotty are:

Scattergun Technologies Ghost Ring Sights (tritium front)
    SureFire 618 Forend/Light
    Knoxx Spec-Ops Stock
    Mag Extension Tube
    Oversized Safety Button
    HD Shell Follower
    Tank's Wide Action Release
    TacStar Sidesaddle
    Internal Tune-up (smoothed action and trigger)
    soft case

SOLD

Last is my LNIB Bushmaster co-witness AR-15
    16" fluted heavy barrel 1/9 twist
    MI Industries extended quad handguard
    Ergo pistol grip
    MAGPUL MOE adjustable stock
    hardcase
    10-metal 30 round mags
    1-10 round mag
    1-5 round mag

SOLD

FTF only
    I'm located in Denham Springs If you have any questions you can pm me here or e-mail me at Pakunpanya@yahoo.com

Last edited:

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    MAnnnnn 525 is a good price, when I was looking at them 2 years ago they were $570 and it wasn't even the phantom version some will be getting a good deal. Whish I had the cash!

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Super awesome picture of the 870 when I had it:

8k3l8fzudo02hr1084xj.jpg

billy82269

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    DeQuincy, LA
    Don't want to pry, but does this have anything to do with an emergency payment? There is a thread going on in arfcom general about guys getting letters saying they now have to pay it back. Some say they are currently owed more than they are suppose to pay back. One guy was told that everyone who got the emergency payment is getting the letters.

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    Don't want to pry, but does this have anything to do with an emergency payment? There is a thread going on in arfcom general about guys getting letters saying they now have to pay it back. Some say they are currently owed more than they are suppose to pay back. One guy was told that everyone who got the emergency payment is getting the letters.

not to hijack Jonathans thread but that is the reason. So much for the government taking care of those who take care of this country's security and put their lives on the line to protect everyones freedom.

flemgunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    lafayette
    I was told went I got out that the La va is the most unfriendly va state in the US. After 3 years of fighting them I have seen nothing to prove that wrong. Good luck with em man

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Man, I wish we had a fund for stuff like this... :(

If I had the money, or a pawn shop I'd *hold* the stuff for you. At the risk of sounding like Obama, I'm sorry this is how we are treating our vets.

Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA

Yes it is. We were told it was a emergency payment that would cover the money that the VA owed Vets for the 2009 college semester. Most Vets including myself wasn't payed for over 3 months and had to pay for college out of our own pockets. This "emergency payment" was suppose to fix that. Well it turns out this "emergency payment" was just a "loan" and that all Vets that took the payment must now pay the VA back Promptly even though most Vets are still waiting for the back pay the VA owes them from last year.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Sorry to hear you having trouble with VA. However you are not alone .
    N.O.VA Regional office has over 10,000 back claims for veterans who have been injured while serving.
    !00% service connected Vietnam vet. myself. Wish I could do something to help you brother. Hang in there it takes time for the govn. to work it all out. Semper Fi

Vegasjay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Carencro, LA
    I was told went I got out that the La va is the most unfriendly va state in the US. After 3 years of fighting them I have seen nothing to prove that wrong. Good luck with em man

You ain't lying about that I've encountered nothing but incompetence and rudeness. You would of that I was Al-Qaeda. This is another reason I'm hoping to return to my home state of Arizona. My little brother is a recent disabled Vet, who ran into some trouble and John McCain's office handled it personally and with the quickness, good luck brother.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom