***SOLD*** Kahr P9 Covert

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    ***SOLD ***>>>

$525 FTF
    Looking to sell my Kahr Arms P9 (9mm) that I purchase about a year ago (I’m not the original owner). I’m not sure on the round count but the gun functions flawlessly. Range ammo, Carbon work like a champ. I have 2 mags 1 ext and 1 short mag. The gun does not have any noticeable wear and tear or scratches.

The previous owner also did some work on this gun and smoothed out mag release for ccw applications.This P9 Covert has a grip to the size of the PM9 giving you the flexibility to shorten the grip for pocket carry or extend for holster carry

I have enjoyed this little gun and wish to sell to purchase another Kahr, but if I can’t get a fair price I may just keep it. This was my primary carry weapon until I acquired a Glock 19 and a pocket pistol. I am looking to sell this gun and my pocket pistol to purchase a Kahr pm9. That way I will have one caliber of ammo etc.

$525 Gun, 1-6 round short mag and 1 – 7 round ext mag. No box or papers but do have the manual in pdf format. NO Trades please (unless a pm9 which I doubt anyone would want to trade!).

FTF only in Baton Rouge or Prairieville area.
    Daytime
    Evening – PM me (I do not have access to BS.com at work!)

r8183nl5tp6i01jfroi.jpg

pkvcel8ff70dp8x8xu1.jpg

Last edited:

mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    What you have friend is a Kahr P9 Covert. A P9 slide on a PM frame. Mumba One Carry Gun. Carry short mag and reload with extended mag. 14 shots on the go. Looks like someone ground down the slide stop, but that just keeps it from poking you. Advantage of P9 slide over PM besides barrel length/sight radius is single recoil spring set up over double spring set up and shallower unlocking angle.

Good price for a good gun. Good luck finding another Kahr new, especially a PM. We have had two P380s on order for over a year. Not many are making it south to the distributers.

I have 2 people looking for these, if it is still listed by the time I see them to tell them, I would be surprised.

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    mnop308 - dude thanks for educating me. I usually know my stuff about my equiptment but since this didn't come with a box or papers I assumed it was a standard p9 with work.

Thanks, KPM

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Good luck finding another Kahr new, especially a PM. We have had two P380s on order for over a year. Not many are making it south to the distributers.

It took me less than 30 days to receive my new PM9.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom