FS - M1 Carbine mags ***Sold***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Up for sale are 10 M1 Carbine mags (8 15-round mags 6 still in their wrapper and 2 30-round mags) and a GI mag pouch. $125 + Shipping.

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Are the mags in the wrapper showing any signs of rust? Also, does the mag pouch have a belt loop (fits on a stock) or the clips?

ETA: Im interested, just want to be sure that the mags in the wrapper are not rusted like a bunch of em I have seen.

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    One of the wrappers is a little torn and there is no rust showing on that magazine. The pouch has two belt loops on the back (no clips).

How big would you say the belt loops are, I.E., can you put your hand through them, or are they like 1.5" belt loops? some of the mag pouches will fit on the stock, and some will not.

richiespng

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    ETA: Im interested, just want to be sure that the mags in the wrapper are not rusted like a bunch of em I have seen.

The discoloration on the first pic is some of the wax-paper wrapper that rubbed onto the mag over the years.

Pictured with a 15 round next to it for size comparison.

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Richard, have you ever used any of those 30rd mags? If so, how well do they work? If not, keep us posted.

Yep, got an ammo can full of em, and they work just fine. I prefer the 15 rounders (kinda conserves pricey ammo :cool:), and had to buy the whole lot to get what I wanted. You interested in them when they arrive? If so, we can PM about them ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom