**SOLD** PRICE DROP $550 NIB Gen 3 G17 w/ 3 mags and Night Sights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    **SOLD**

I bought this new and have never used/carried/shot it and need to go in another direction (like paying bills. :( ) Comes with an additional (third) magazine and Tritium Night Sights in addition to everything a new one always comes with. (Third magazine not shown in borrowed picture.) $600 $550 FTF in or around Prairieville, Baton Rouge and Gonzales. Not really interested in trades but may make an exception if you happen to have a 6" 1911 or an HK clone in 10mm.

pix443615515.jpg

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    If you're gonna dream, dream big, I always say...;) You have any idea what Hoag LongSlides are going for these days???

A fellow did actually convert a USPf .45 to 10mm. It was a LOT of work involved, but the gun shot well, according to several who saw/shot it.

Never heard of a Hoag Longslide but I just Goog'd it and yeah, something like that; or this:

Baer6RS.jpg

By 10mm hk clone I take it you mean a mp5 style weapon...? I have one in 40 cal, but not going to let it go!

Really? I have more 1911's you know... flared and lowered :naughty:

Yeah, like this:

pix82078671.jpg

or this:

pix523328015.jpg

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Mine is a vector pistol. Nice gun, even has the bolt hold open that works! Not real hk, but real close!

Probly be worth a couple of 1911's to me... You really do need one for each hand. Just think about it like this; that way, you'll have 14 rounds.

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Yeah, I guess you are right. But I have a few paras already... 2 p12s, a p13 and a p14, plus the LTC as a backup... And the warthog on thurs...

For 6 bones I am sure someone will buy your glock. I would, but I already have a 19 and do not like the finger groove models.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom