9mm Winchester Ranger 179 a case +P+

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    90aoi78kr8rlmvuy5yg0.png

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Why do they (not the OP) think $18 per 50rds of ball 9mm a good deal? I don't pay anything over $10 for ball.

Well it's +p+ ball which is usually used in subguns.

They are being a little tricky. I immediately assumed it was the SXT +p+ which is what I carry and have been in short supply of. Only after looking at the ad for thirty seconds or so did I realize what it really was.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La

What is the diffference in that and the COR-BON 147 gr, besides teh fact that Cor Bon is 147 gr?

jpg

9mm Corbon Performance Match 147gr. Sub-Sonic FMJ Ammo
    This is 9mm Corbon Performance Match 147gr. Sub-Sonic FMJ Ammo. Uniformity and accuracy are the key ingredients in CORBON's Perfomance Match ammunition. Utilizing match grade components, it's the perfect choice for the combat target shooter, I.D.P.A. competitor or law enforcement officer. If you are looking for Sub-Sonic target ammunition with high accuracy, Performance Match should be your choice.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    What is the diffference in that and the COR-BON 147 gr, besides teh fact that Cor Bon is 147 gr?

jpg

9mm Corbon Performance Match 147gr. Sub-Sonic FMJ Ammo
    This is 9mm Corbon Performance Match 147gr. Sub-Sonic FMJ Ammo. Uniformity and accuracy are the key ingredients in CORBON's Perfomance Match ammunition. Utilizing match grade components, it's the perfect choice for the combat target shooter, I.D.P.A. competitor or law enforcement officer. If you are looking for Sub-Sonic target ammunition with high accuracy, Performance Match should be your choice.

The Corbon is subsonic which is slow and the +p+ is supersonic which means fast. :)

That's the main thing. The +p+ should have substantially more penetration.

That's about as much as I'm willing to type on the phone. I'm sure someone else can go into detail.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    The Corbon is subsonic which is slow and the +p+ is supersonic which means fast. :)

That's the main thing. The +p+ should have substantially more penetration.

That's about as much as I'm willing to type on the phone. I'm sure someone else can go into detail.

By the time I typed that out severL people had responded :rofl:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Last month I sold 2000 rounds of the NATO 124gr. ammo. for $16 per 50 round box.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom