SOLD Keltec PF9 SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Excellent condition, low round count. The slide was duracoated matte black. Has the hogue grip sleeve on it. Comes with the box, manual, 2 7rd mags, additional mag bottom with a "pinky rest" and the lock. It also has the updated mag catch.

SOLD

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Straight from the Marketplace rules:

"3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it."

I am about to delete all of my FS threads and go elsewhere... So much "help" here I can barely stand it...

Prices are negotiable, if you have ever bought something used you would know that. Plus I am also looking for trades, so the price reflects a trade price, as people usually assign a value to their trade, and often that is higher. Plus this gun comes with extras that you would not get with a new gun. Were I to throw in 1000rds of ammo or a free lap dance at Ricks you would probably not be telling me where I can get this gun cheaper. Keep in mind keltec do not offer a duracoat option on the slides, nor do they come with extra mags/baseplates, or have the slides blended/melted for carry.

But I am sure you missed "the art of paying attention" class during college...

Mind your own business, like that "0" trader rating you got there...

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Straight from the Marketplace rules:

"3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it."

I am about to delete all of my FS threads and go elsewhere... So much "help" here I can barely stand it...

Prices are negotiable, if you have ever bought something used you would know that. Plus I am also looking for trades, so the price reflects a trade price, as people usually assign a value to their trade, and often that is higher. Plus this gun comes with extras that you would not get with a new gun. Were I to throw in 1000rds of ammo or a free lap dance at Ricks you would probably not be telling me where I can get this gun cheaper. Keep in mind keltec do not offer a duracoat option on the slides, nor do they come with extra mags/baseplates, or have the slides blended/melted for carry.

But I am sure you missed "the art of paying attention" class during college...

Mind your own business, like that "0" trader rating you got there...

+1 this rule should be adhered to much more frequently!

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    I agree, this crap is getting bad. Last time I looked this was a "free country" and according to the forum rules a seller can price his items for any price. If you don't want to buy it, then shut up and keep your comments to yourself. GEEEEEZ.....

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    You have to take into account the Duracoat, the extra mag, grip sleeve and tax. Educated guess on the pricing.

Gun - 285
    Mag - 25
    Sleeve - 10
    Duracoat - 50
    Tax - 33.3
    Total - 403.30

$350 is a perfectly reasonable price all things considered.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Thanks guys, nice to have some support. I like your price breakdown bs875. I do know the gun is used, and my price starts at 350 to allow some "wiggle room" for adjustment!

Plus I am not really worried if no one buys it as I really like the gun. Its just getting tight in the safe!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Yes, or the Gold Club in BR. That place was decent last time i was there (few years back during my single days).

Not sure how it compares with a pps, but I imaging it must be smaller, maybe not much smaller, but it is smaller than the cw40 I have. Shorter in the slide by 1/4" or so and about 1/2 or more on the drip. No pinky action for me on the grip, while I can fit him on the kahr.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    It's a strip club on Bourbon Street.

Of course, Fred posted it so it must have something to do with Adult entertainment. :mamoru:

I'm trying to find a good carry gun for my wife. I'm gonna let her try this one out at a local shop. If she likes it we may have to work something out

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Is the magazine release on this PF9 metal or plastic? I ask because if plastic, has it been upgraded by Keltec.

Thanks,
    Stan

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom