New LO-CAP WASR-10 *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    I took this on a trade in hopes of converting it, but when it comes to fixing things or being a handy type of guy I am about the biggest f@$% knuckle you will ever meet so I'm putting it up for sale to fund something else. It is brand new, never fired (may try it out tomorrow though to make sure it is okay). It has a threaded barrel. Will get some pics of the actual gun later on.

I would like to get $350 since it's brand new, and with shipping and FFL fees this is exactly what you would pay if buying from Classic. I will take trades and I have a few particulars in mind, I can add cash or would expect you to add cash if the trade warranted. A few things I would love to have: youth model Henry lever .22, Sig mosquito, Walther p22 or g22, keltec pf9 or p11, ruger lcp (with ammo please), Saiga 12, mossberg 930, remington 870 (HD). And possibly but I'm not sure yet but perhaps I will take trades on 9mm or .223 ammo, eotech or aimpoints. Like I said I can add some cash too.

I appreciate ya'll looking! Have a good one! SPF to infantry556!

Last edited:

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    For the right deal I can travel to Shreveport, Lake Charles, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, or any place in between. Can't go WAY down south like Houma or Grand Isle, but we can work on something. Somebody trade me!! :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom