HKP2000 9mm LEM SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southernk9cop

Resident Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Houma
    I am a HK Kool Aid drinker, but having a P2000sk and a P2000 make no sense to me anymore. My duty rig is a USP, and I bought this setup as a secondary rig and really would prefer to pass it on and put the cash towards something else. It has the "large" backstrap in place, but I wouldn't really call it large. Anything else is pointless with this grip, IMO, either way...it only has that grip. This deal is for the weapon, 3 mags, the holster and the light. No book, no box. I've qualified and have carried this as a plainclothes duty weapon before purchasing the SK. As such, it does have some wear and tear. If you want a pistol that goes BANG when you want it to and hits what you're aiming at...this is it. If you want a collectible HK, I'd have to sell you my P7M13*. :D

As far as the holster, I posted 6004/5 because I don't recall exactly which model it is. It does fit the weapon with the light attached. It works with either the Surefire X200 or the Streamlight TLR-1. If you already have the TLR-1 and would like to purchase the weapon/holster without the X200, I'll take $100 off.

FTF preferred. As well as IM for contact.

*Disclaimer....no way I'm selling my M13-that was a joke.

2i0gkch.jpg

20ae9kz.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom