"SOLD" Turkish Mauser "lower price"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    I've got a 8mm turk mauser for sale. Bore shows some previous lack of cleaning but it still shoots good and straight. Wood is in good shape. Comes with the bayonet and about 360 rounds for it. Also comes with a original bandolier that still has some 1939 ammunition in it. All ammo is on stripper clips for the gun. I'm asking $200 for all of it. This is the shorter carbine version of the gun. I believe it to be a 38/46. The only difference from the pictures is that the front barrel band now has a standard screw stuck in it to hold it on. Was just loose and I was afraid I would loose it. Can be reached at 601-613-1925. Or in a PM. FTF in the Denham area only.

Last edited:

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I've got a 8mm turk mauser for sale. Bore shows some previous lack of cleaning but it still shoots good and straight. Wood is in good shape. Comes with the bayonet and about 360 rounds for it. Also comes with a original bandolier that still has some 1939 ammunition in it. All ammo is on stripper clips for the gun. I'm asking 200 for all of it. This is the shorter carbine version of the gun. I believe it to be a 38/46. The only difference from the pictures is that the front barrel band now has a standard screw stuck in it to hold it on. Was just loose and I was afraid I would loose it. Can be reached at 601-613-1925. Or in a PM. FTF in the Denham area only.
    ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom