*SPF* WTS: Premium deal on like new custom AR-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    *SPF*

MRnew2010.jpg

You're not going to find a better package deal for an AR-15 with these custom parts and extras.

-- All new Bushmaster upper. Less the 90 days old, one range session, exactly 100 rounds fired through a 1:7 twist Bushmaster M4A3, 14.5 in. chromoly barrel with Phantom flash hider. CAA handguard with upper and lower rails with covers, including CAA pistol foregrip. (Original handguard included). Upper also comes with a picatinny rail mounted bi-pod.
    --Carry handle with picatinny rail insert and one 1.5-6x40mm Pentax scope with precision plex reticle and mounting rings attached. With box and papers.
    -- A Bushmaster brand matching bolt and boltcarrier group are brand new, never used. Bushmaster charging handle has a Badger Ordinance tactical latch.
    --Lower receiver is premium milled AGP with a Rock River 6-position carbine stock and fitted rubber pad. Sports an Ergo ambidextrous soft rubber grip, gapper and Accu-wedge. (Original pistol grip included.) Extra carbine-length spring.
    --Heart of the system is a brand new JP Enterprises 3-pound, single stage trigger with a fitted JP safety -- all installed my JPE. (Original standard single stage Rock River trigger included.)
    --Also includes two new 20-round C-Products black magazines; 4 20-bound boxes of Winchester Q3131A1 5.56 55gr FMJ ammo, 1 30-round box of new Black Hills 75gr Match HP, Moly coated, 1 25-round box of new 68 gr Match HP Moly coated (a total of 135 rounds of free ammo), a black sling, a front sight adjustment tool, and a handguard removal tool. One surplus style mag and ammo canvass bag.

$985 firm in the Baton Rouge area.

Would rather meet face-to-face to save you taxes, shipping and FLL transfer fees.

Send IM or PM or e-mail is interested.

Gentle Ben
    (boy, I wish my M16 in the name was as good as this one.)
    --

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    MRnew2010.jpg

$985 firm in the Baton Rouge area.

Would rather meet face-to-face to save you taxes, shipping and FLL transfer fees.
    Send IM or PM or e-mail is interested.

Gentle Ben
    (boy, I wish my M16 in the name was as good as this one.)
    --

No he is not a dealer..........BUT this guy is TOP NOTCH!!! A great one to deal with!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom