Few Guns for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I am having a gun sale to fund a cheap boat purchase..

I have a Leo Turn in Glock 27 with three mags, two have the pinky extension..

I also have the Lone wolf match barrel for this gun to make it a Model 33.. in 357 sig.
    it has the 3.5 disconnector as well. I have the box for this as well

I carried this as a an EDC for a few years so, it has some holster wear and has approximately 1k rounds through it..
    I have replaced all springs in the gun and the mags.. and this gun is very trustworthy and reliable but I went to carrying my 1911 now as an edc..

Asking 450 with the both barrels, and cheap holster, as well as whatever ammo I have, (150) rounds or so of each caliber..

Next up is a savage 17 hmr. This gun was purchased a few years ago and I shot maybe 70 shots through it total.. I don't think it is accutrigger but I will check.

I put sling studs on it, and a nice comfy leather sling and cheap scope that is not worth much but is dead nuts reliable and stayed sighted in for a trip to Indiana and back in the truck..

I have several 50 rounds boxes of ammo for this too, close to 400 or so rounds.

I am asking 350 for all of it..

Last is a 98 % condition colt snub 38 spec , model detective spec.. I think the barrel is 1 7/8 inches and is a gloss blue black color..

I dont think it has more than 15 rounds through it...

I need your help in the price of this.. I am looking for 500 but I will entertain offers on this one..

I have the factory box as well.

all Pics are stock photos but are accurate in model numbers and looks..

Sold !!!
    PM is best...

first I want it rules and I will mark the thread accordingly to offers..

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Re: Det Spec value -
    30th ed BlueBook shows a 3rd issue (1973-86) at $400 for 95% and $425 for 98%.
    4th issue (1993-95) is $375 for 95% and $400 for 98%.
    The new BlueBook comes out this month so values should have appreciated slightly. Also keep in mind that these are AVERAGE values and can vary from region to region.
    Looks nice, good luck with the WTS.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom